We can’t wait to see you! Our mission is to be the best Independent Music Festival experience of our time; to sell a limited quantity of tickets to the highest-quality experience, celebrating music, art, and outdoor activities inside a visually stunning setting. To help achieve this mission, this website contains elaborations on the ticket types and festival logistics needed for you to make the most of your festival experience. Listed below are the basic rules of AyerWaves Underground. They are few and simple, yet extremely important to us and to the overall AyerWaves experience.
AyerWaves Underground Rules
• No weapons
• No outside alcohol in the main stage playing area
• Only ﬁres in predesignated ﬁre pits
• No wristband, no admittance (Violation is trespassing and subject to eviction and arrest.) (Purchasers of AyerWaves Underground Music Festival tickets voluntarily assume all risks and danger incidental to any event for which tickets are issued and waives all claims against the event sponsor, the owner of the facility, the ticket producer or issuer. Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules and the ticket holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the law or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion. No unauthorized recording of event where prohibited. No refunds or exchanges.)
AyerWaves Underground Packing List
• AyerWaves Underground tickets — print ‘em out now!
• Directions — print ‘em out now!
• Ground pad
• Sleeping Bags
• Phone charger
• Comfy socks
• Bandanas for face and/or hair cover
• Rain gear
• Cool weather clothes; it gets chilly at night!
• Poison ivy cream
• Yoga or running clothes — the urge just might hit!
• Mountain Bike
• Bug Spray
• Aluminum or stainless steel container for water
• Biodegradable plastic bags for trash
• Ashtray for Smokers
• Hula Skirt and Coconut Bra for the Luau
• Earplugs (to help sleep)
Please don’t bring any valuables – if you must, keep them locked out of view.
AyerWaves and PossumTrot are not responsible for lost or stolen belongings.
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING THROUGH THE GATE
These items are not allowed under any circumstances (Remember, we search every vehicle):
Glass containers of any kind (this includes wine bottles, drinking glasses, pickle jars and test tubes)
No kegs are allowed into the festival. We will seize ALL “excessive” amounts of alcohol. “Excessive” means anything over 6 cases of beer, one 1.75 liter of hard liquor, and 2 boxes of wine per person.
No outside alcohol is allowed into Main Stage playing area or inside the Saloon.
Weapons of any kind (even slingshots)
Scooters or personal motorized vehicles (including, but not limited to: golf carts, ATVs, motor scooters, powered skateboards and airboats)
Box trucks or trailers (a camping trailer is OK, but it is considered an RV which requires an RV pass)
Charcoal or propane (unless you have a portable grill, if you do, you may bring up to 40 lbs. of charcoal and a small container of propane)
Gasoline (unless you have a generator)
Gas-powered generators larger than 4KW
Laser pens or similar focused-light devices
Vending of any kind is not allowed (Sharing yes, selling, no. You know the difference.)
The General Admission Campgrounds OPEN at 3:00 PM on Thursday, June 1, 2017. All campgrounds close at 12:00 PM on Monday, June 5, 2017. What determines where you camp? The time you arrive, and what is available. Does this mean some people get “better” camping spots than others? Yeah, it does; don't worry, amazingly great times are had in every corner of the campgrounds.